Who Else Wants to StartMartial Arts Classes as an Adult?
Learn self-defense • Get into better shape • Grow your self-confidence
Get a Smart Start in the Martial Arts!
Discover the dates and times of our upcoming martial arts trial programs for adults whenever we have openings. Enter your name and email below to instantly learn more!
“Learning self-defense seemed very intimidating
and overwhelming until I found Arrowhead Martial Arts!”
What Will You Learn?Begin a new adventure! Learn self defense from black belts in classes for beginners. Develop your coordination, balance, flexibility, and reflexes as you get into better shape and grow your self confidence.
Cilck to continue reading...
Why Choose Us?Unlock your full potential! Grow at your own pace with instructors who are patient, helpful, and supportive. Each class is positive and productive so you always get a step closer to reaching your goals.
Cilck to continue reading...
Where Are We Located?Arrowhead Martial Arts
4679 S 2225 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Cilck to contact us...
WHAT MAKES ARROWHEAD SO DIFFERENT?
When it comes to learning the martial arts, many adults don't know where to start. They find the whole process intimidating and overwhelming. Our program removes the confusion and gives you everything you need to get a smart start in the martial arts.
Click to continue reading…
Arrowhead Martial Arts Salt Lake City
Arrowhead Martial Arts is proud to celebrate 16 years of making it simple for adults along the Wasatch Front to learn self-defense and get into better shape so they can lead lives of confidence.
Teaching adults is all we do. We've had the privilege of teaching a wide range of people including police officers, state troopers, military, Federal agents, doctors, lawyers, housewives, store owners, professors, college students, and more.
We started in the basement of a fitness facility in downtown Salt Lake City in 2001. Now, we're located at 4679 S 2225 E.
We’ve helped adults from all over the Salt Lake Valley including Bountiful, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, Murray, Riverton, Salt Lake City, Sandy, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Taylorsville, West Jordan, and West Valley.
When you enroll in our classes, you will learn the martial art of KENPO. This art is one of the original mixed martial arts and blends movements from different styles like Boxing, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Judo, JuJitsu, and more into one cohesive self-protection system.
Our proven self-defense system is based on movements you make in your everyday life. So, when you learn how to punch, kick, block, and strike, it will be easier for you to learn and remember.
Why take our martial arts classes as an adult?
- Learn self-defense. Our beginner-friendly classes will help arm you with practical self-defense techniques every adult should know, how to keep safe, how to avoid a sucker punch, and more.
- Get into better shape. When you join our classes, you will start toning up your body and losing some weight as you gain greater physical and cardio endurance.
- Grow your self-confidence. The more you train, the more confidence you will have in yourself. Attackers look for easy prey. Not those who have the confidence to stand up to them.
- Sharpen your mind. By memorizing new movements and vocabulary, you will help keep your mind sharp and improve your focus which can help you be more productive at work or at school.
- Reduce your stress. The pressures of life create a lot of stress. Our classes give you an outlet to release that stress. When you start training here, it’s amazing how quickly your stress is released.
Best of all you don’t need to be in shape, have any previous experience, flexibility, balance or coordination to get started!
“The trial program was a perfect intro to martial arts for someone with little to no experience. They make you feel welcome and are very encouraging and friendly!
“Mr Wheaton takes plenty of time to really emphasize the core concepts, and takes time to work with each student to make sure they're picking things up.
“I love the atmosphere and the attitude of the studio. I would recommend Arrowhead Martial Arts to anyone looking for a real martial arts experience!